Shade in Southern California is always a good thing. Keeping you and your family cooler inside the house and out. We install 4 types of Pergolas to choose from. We only install Alumawood/Duralum Pergolas.
Types of Pergolas
- 4-12 degrees cooler inside the house and outside
- Less posts
- No painting ever
- NO termites
- Rinse off to clean
- 3 or 4” insulated panel with closed panel
- Can get darker IF you have a large pergola
- Has limits
- Will need to repaint wood every few years
- Wood pergolas will eventually get termites
- Wood –can’t really clean it to make it look new.
- Wood does not deflect heat.
- EX large outdoor living room feel
- 4 posts or more
- Pitched roof for extra light and design
- If not free-standing will need gutters
- Allows light to come through
- Fantastic look!
- We can get between 50-78% shade cover depending on the spacing of tubes.
- When it rains, water will come through